The prodbx.com websites (collectively, the “Website”) are intended to provide information about the products and services of DBX Software (“ProDBX”). Users of the Website may include current customers, potential customers, business partners, and other Website visitors (collectively, “Users”). On the Website, Users may be able to obtain information regarding DBX Software’s products and services, obtain training information and materials relating to those products and services, obtain information regarding DBX Software’s business partners and third-party products and services, download updates to DBX software products, and post information and correspond with other Users of the Website.
- Modification/Suspension/Discontinuance of the Website and/or Your Access. DBX Software reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website, any portion of the Website, any information or offerings made available through the Website, and/or your access to the Website at any time and without prior notice or liability to you.
- Username and Password. To use certain features of the Website, you must use a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password. You are responsible for all activity occurring under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify DBX Software of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
- Posting Content and Interacting with Other Users. As part of the Website, Users are allowed to post information and possibly other material and to interact with other Users, including through a blog on the Website (all information and material posted by Users is referred to in this Section 6 as “Content”).
(a) Rules Regarding Posting Content. You are solely responsible for any Content that you post on the Website, or that you allow others to post under your username. You can edit or remove some or all of your Content at any time or contact DBX Software Software to remove it for you if you are unable to do so yourself. Copies of your posts (even if you remove the original posts) may remain in our storage media, according to Section 6(d) below. You must not use the Website (including the features that allow you to post Content) for unlawful purposes or to promote illegal activities. If you do use the Website for such purposes, your access may be suspended or terminated, and DBX Software may notify law enforcement authorities of your actions.
(b) Ownership of Content. DBX Software owns all right, title, and interest in and to all Content posted on the Website. By posting Content, you acknowledge DBX Software’s unrestricted right to use or disclose the Content (or materials or ideas similar to the Content) in any media, now known or hereafter developed, without notice, compensation, or other obligation to you or any other person. You further acknowledge and agree that DBX Software may have something similar to the Content already under consideration or development. Users who post Content on the Website will retain a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, edit, translate, modify, adapt, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of the Content alone or as part of other works.
Users will not be paid any compensation for their posts of Content. DBX Software is under no obligation to post or use any Content you may provide, and DBX Software may remove any Content at any time for any or no reason in DBX Software’s sole discretion. In the event DBX Software removes any Content you posted on the Website, DBX Software maintains ownership of the Content and reserves the right to disclose any Content as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to otherwise use the Content in any manner.
By posting Content, you warrant and represent that the use and posting of the Content will not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary, privacy or other rights of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement, misappropriation, or other violation of copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary, privacy, or other right of any third party, or any other harm resulting from your use of the Website.
(c) No Endorsement or Guarantee. Content posted by Users is the responsibility of the Users who make such postings. The Website may contain offensive, harmful, inaccurate, unreliable, deceptive, or otherwise inappropriate Content posted by Users. DBX Software is not obligated to monitor the Content and takes no responsibility for such Content. DBX Software merely provides access to such Content as a service to Users. DBX Software may or may not pre-screen Content before it is posted, and DBX Software shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to refuse to post Content. DBX Software also reserves the right to remove any Content for any or no reason in DBX Software’s sole discretion at any time and without prior notice or liability to the User who posted the Content or to any other party. DBX Software does not endorse or guarantee in any way the accuracy or reliability of the Content. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on the Content will be at your own risk.
(d) Retention and Storage. DBX Software retains the right to make archival and back-up copies of and to store the Content, including drafts of Content that you never actually post to the Website, indefinitely. You agree, however, that DBX Software has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or failure to store or transmit, any Content.
- Feedback. By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to DBX Software through any suggestion or feedback webpage on the Website or otherwise in your interaction with DBX Software, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain the confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party; (b) DBX Software is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) DBX Software is entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any manner, and in any media, now known or hereafter developed; (d) DBX Software may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of DBX Software; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation of any kind from DBX Software for your Contributions.
- Viruses. We make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, but we cannot ensure that the Website will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. You are urged to take appropriate safeguards before downloading any information from the Website. DBX Software assumes no responsibility for, and you are solely responsible for, any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of the Website or downloading anything from the Website.
- Warranty Disclaimer. The information, content, products, training, and other services available through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Unless otherwise agreed by you and DBX Software in writing, DBX Software makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, or accuracy of the information, content, products, training, and other services contained on the Website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, content, products, training, and other services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. Unless otherwise agreed by you and DBX Software in writing, DBX Software hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, content, products, training, and services offered through and/or contained on the Website, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement. DBX Software expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the operation of the Website will meet the User’s requirements; that the Website will be free from viruses or other harmful components; that communications to or from the Website will be secure and not intercepted; that the capabilities offered on the Website will be uninterrupted; or that access to the Website will be free from errors or defects or that such errors or defects will be corrected. DBX Software does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website, any Linked Site, or any banner or other advertisement.
- Limitations to Sections 11 and 12. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions in Sections 11 and 12 may not apply to you. However, in no event shall DBX Software’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or other theory of liability) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing or using features of the Website.
Address: 1930 N. Arboleda #217 Mesa, AZ 85213 U.S.A.